[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sconrad at kahalamicro dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Small Case
 Date:  Sun, 22 Jan 2006 00:33:59 -0800
The requirement for MATX really limits your choices.

I'm fond of the Enlight 7396 cases (about $50-$75), which are hard to find
nowadays. Check
http://www.thenerds.net/index.php?page=productpage&affid=2&pn=EN7396AL1.

Two other choices are Antec Minuet ($65) and AOpen 340A ($81). Both can be
purchased from newegg.com.

There's more choices if you can look at ITX, WRAP, or Soekris.
Good luck, Scott
--
Fire-Engine Red, WRAP-based firewalls powered by m0n0wall!
www.kahalamicro.com