[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Monitoring m0n0wall boxes
 Date:  Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:57:12 -0000
I'm conscious that given the number of m0n0walls I've now deployed to both
clients and friends, I'd really like to have some method of verifying
they're all running as they should (and it's a good way of monitoring the
ISPs for reliability at the same time).

Before I go and write a script to ping boxes every few minutes, does anyone
have 1) a better way of doing it, and/or 2) any scripts they'd feel
comfortable sharing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris