[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "George Monroy" <george dot monroy at monroyits dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Xbox 360 moderate NAT issue
 Date:  Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:29:22 -0600
If you go into the Network section of the Xbox 360 and run the test for the
Xbox Live connection it comes back as the NAT being moderate.  I am not too
sure what it is trying to do.  I have enabled all ports and forwarded them
to the 360 for the ones I know of but it still comes back as moderate.  I am
not too sure what else I would need to do.  Is there nobody out there with
m0n0wall and an Xbox 360 that can help?  I may call Microsoft and see if
they can help but I doubt it unless a get a very good technical support rep.