[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "dasz" <daszylstra at comcast dot net>
 To:  "George Monroy" <george dot monroy at monroyits dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Xbox 360 moderate NAT issue
 Date:  Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:57:46 -0500
Just out of curiosity, what would the Xbox report if you tested without
Monowall? or some other router?  (i.e. cable/DSL modem --> Xbox only or
cable/DSL modem --> other NAT router --> Xbox)

Maybe it's looking for a more open incoming connection . . . . . . does the
"moderate" connection restrict any features?

David Z