[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "George Monroy" <george dot monroy at monroyits dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Xbox 360 moderate NAT issue
 Date:  Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:40:38 -0600
Thanks for that help Phil.  I double checked my settings and I had some
information wrong on the port forwarding and the firewall rules.  Now that I
changed it like you said it looks right but it still comes back as moderate.
I am not sure why.  I think I have to look a little more into it as the
ports alone are not working to resolve the moderate status.