[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  Tim Vaughan <talltim at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Firewall weirdness (was: Feature suggestion: show related rule in firewall logs)
 Date:  Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:20:29 +0100
Tim,

This could be your "problem" with the blocked traffic. However, this leaves you
without a fix for your current problem.

I myself had a hard time believing that these dropped packets would not influence
the connections, but it turns out is really was correct after all.

http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-legit-traffic-dropped.html

--
Jeroen Visser.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:47:48 +0000, Tim Vaughan wrote