[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Parnican <monowallboy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.21 - Captive Portal - Pass-through MAC
 Date:  Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:48:56 +0100
Hi,
thx. for reply but that is not i wanted to read :)   ...actually, its going
to be problem replace all my 24 wifi clients... Probaly i'll use
combinations pass throught MAC and allowed IP until this problem will be
solved :(

But if this is not going to be supported funcionality its better to remove
this field from CP settings page. Or just put there short description...
work in progress...

Thanks to all of u for your help with this issue and I hope this
funcionality will be fixed in next release.

Keep doing good work! Mono is great!!!!!!!! but can be even beter :) ...same
with me :))))

Bye, peter

PS> sorry for bussy traffic in your inbox, i clicked  ReplyTo ALL..thats the
raeson you get more copies, sorry.