[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DLink DWL-650+ supported?
 Date:  Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:24:34 +0800
On 01/22/06 05:56 Henning Wangerin said the following:
> Hi!
> I'm looking for a cheap wifi-cart, and found a couple od DWL 650+ cards
> on ebay. But are they support by monowall?
> http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/hardware-wireless.html states that DWL 650
> is fully supported, but what about the plus-version?

the DWL-650+ is not supported under freebsd 4.x, but it is under freebsd
6.0. i've built m0n0wall images (tentatively versioned as 1.3a, an
available for download at

which should support them. i'm also awaiting user/developer response on the
performance implications of moving from freebsd 4.x to 6.0 with the above

a big NOTE though, the images are ALPHA quality and NOT READY FOR