[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Dent <mcdent at gmail dot com>
 To:  Tyler Heusinkveld <theusinkveld at usd402 dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Small Case
 Date:  Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:13:00 +0000
On 1/22/06, Tyler Heusinkveld <theusinkveld at usd402 dot com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Even though this is not m0n0wall related, Im looking for a small MATX case in beige or black that
is super small. I have a few friends that would like a box that is super small. I have seen a box
that takes a MATX board, has a small PSU and had enought for a hard drive and that is it. It does
take a half height cdrom and floppy drive, but that wont be needed with m0n0wall. If anyone knows
where to find these types of cases, I would appreciate it. Thanks again to Manuel for the great
software.

Hi
I use these Packbox cases, see my pics at:-
http://flickr.com/photos/mikedent/69777410/in/set-1494048/

and you can purchase from:-
http://linitx.com/product_info.php?products_id=721  (not me btw)

nice, small case.