[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Henk Wieland" <hwieland at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: AW: [m0n0wall] Please help with a PPTP setup
 Date:  Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:47:43 +0100 (CET)

Just upgraded to 1.21 (loosing my (non working) wireless), but i still
can't get my PPTP connection.
I get the 916 (XP)client error.
Although i have searched the list and see other users having the same error.
I cannot seem to find any clues on how to solve this.
Are we looking at a bug or am i doing something wrong?