[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "FiL" <fil at kpoxa dot org>
 To:  "sai" <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IDS
 Date:  Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:22:45 -0500
1. You have to look after IDS, but not to worry about another box
(power, network, computer components).
2. IDS sensor doesn't need much CPU or HDD. And one of the major places
for IDS sensor is the firewall.
I think that ids sensor capabilities should be added to m0n0wall at some
point. I'm not talking about IDS host,
just about sensor.

FiL.