[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kenman Wong <kenman dot wong at iaspec dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WAN = Wireless Client
 Date:  Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:35:40 +0800
Dear All,

Sorry. My bad, turns out the situation at my office was not what I
thought it was. What we have instead is this Network situation:

Ethernet LAN

 |--Monowall 1- (DHCP)

 |--Monowall 2- (DHCP)

With regular Ethernet cards on the WAN side of both MW and WiFi cards on
the LAN side.

What I thought I had

Ethernet LAN

|--MW1--| (DHCP)

|--MW2--|

Ethernet LAN

IS NOT TRUE. Sorry for the confusion Anthony.

cheers,
Kenman