[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Eric Maynard" <emaynard at holmeslib dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Outbound NAT Help
 Date:  Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:04:31 -0500
I had spoke with my ISP about that very topic and they didn't feel that
was an issue, but they would not give me an exact time frame for the

I'm going to work with them on flushing that cache before I attempt any
future moves like this.

Eric Maynard
Technology Associate,
Holmes County District Public Library