[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bostjan Hojkar" <bostjan dot hojkar at fov dot uni dash mb dot si>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Fw: [m0n0wall] Trouble with VLANs and Bridging
 Date:  Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:07:53 +0100
To copy my answer to the list and to have it archived with usefull links:

Some talk about why L2 pakets can't be filtered with L3 filters (like ipfw):

http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.freebsd.questions/browse_frm/thread/79d023785ddc58ed

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=45862+48717+/usr/local/www/db/text/2001/freebsd-stable/20010211.freebsd-stable

http://www.monkey.org/freebsd/archive/freebsd-pf/200508/msg00064.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2005-August/013177.html