[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Feature Request - Enable/Disable toggle for aliases, NAT, DNS, DHCP
 Date:  Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:44:50 -0500
I'll try to keep this one short. :)

On the Alias, NAT, DNS and DHCP pages it would be helpful (especially
for testing/debugging) to be able to easily toggle a mapping from
enabled to disabled without having to completely remove it.

Same as with toggling rules, it would be nice to have an icon on the
left side of these mappings to temporarily disable them without having
to remove them and later re-enter them.

Just a thought I have whenever I am working on these types of mappings.

Thoughts? Comments?

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity