[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob ." <tempuserone at yahoo dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  rules for PPTP on OPT1
 Date:  Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:07:10 -0800 (PST)
I have PPTP working for clients on OPT1.   I want to limit access from clients on OPT1 to the WAN
(internet) only/only to clients on the tunnel not other clients on the OPT1 net that are not on
PPTP.  I have not been able to set up a rule set to accomplish this.  I have searched the mailing
archive and only found one reference to this situation and it did not seem to help.

Present config:
WAN 192.168.15.100
LAN 192.168.1.1
OPT1 192.168.2.1

PPTP server 192.168.1.239
Remote Address Range 192.168.1.240

Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks, Bob.