[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rui Correia <rds underscore correia at mailshack dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Free IPSec clients vs m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:04:13 +0000 (UTC)
Hi guys,
It has been brought to my attention that there are 2 freeware IPSec clients out
there for Road Warriors.
Those are Linsys @ http://sourceforge.net/projects/lsipsectool/ and iVPN(or
TauVPN) @ http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivpn/.
Has anyone successfuly used any of these (especially linsys because it is not
based on ipseccmd) to build an IPSec connection to a m0n0wall box?
If so, could you please make up a small guide on how to set it up and post it on
the mailing list?
I'd love to see openvpn back on m0n0wall but since it's broke all I can count on
is IPSec...
Thanks in advance.
Cheers