[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alexander Fichman <fichmana at 013 dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DHCP Spoofing & M0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:36:39 +0200
New to M0n0wall, new here. hi all!

I just finished installing M0n0wall on a firebox II hardware platform (internal flash), with great
success. I intend using the box with a SpeedTouch 510v4 and was contemplating the 'dhcp spoofing'
route.
I searched the net for information, and came across this excellent thread:
which discusses the technicalities and limitations behind this technique.

My question (obviously) is: is M0n0wall capable of installing a default route (using dhcp) with an
address which is outside the scope of any of its local networks?

Thanks,
alexf