[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rui Correia <rds underscore correia at mailshack dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Free IPSec clients vs m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:48:08 +0000 (UTC)
Don Munyak <don.munyak <at> gmail.com> writes:

> http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq.html#id2608384
>
> ~ don

I'm affraid you didn't understand my previous message...
I was talking _specifically_ about Linsys and iVPN.
You just showed me a FAQ page talking about SoftRemoteLT.
These are not the same and have different settings.
Besides the FAQ only talks about preshared keys and I'd like something also with
SA certificates...
So, if anyone has the slightest idea on how to use m0n0 with Linsys or iVPN
please send me a link to an old thread or to a webpage with some instructions.
Cheers