[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP Spoofing & M0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:04:13 +0100
Alex,

Personally I've never been able to get M0n0wall working correctly with the
Speedtouch DHCP Spoofing method. Everytime I boot the machine on that connection,
I have to manually (via exec.php) add a default gw 10.0.0.138 (out of box IP of
the Speedtouch) to get it working. It's something I can live with on that
connection, but frankly I think a default route outside the scope of any available
network has to be considered as bad networking practices.

--
Jeroen Visser.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:36:39  0200, Alexander Fichman wrote