[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Rui Correia" <rds underscore correia at mailshack dot com>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Re: AW: Free IPSec clients vs m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:22:52 +0100
No, but I have heard it works. The newer version  doesn't need the m0n0wall to be pingable from what
I have heared. Give it a try and share what you find out. If you get the other IPSEC client working
maybe you can do a howto for it. I think there are others that might find that very helpful.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit