[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc Fargas <telenieko at gmail dot com>
 To:  Mark Phillips <g7ltt at g7ltt dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Passing options via DHCP
 Date:  Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:59:20 +0100
Then the only way to go is patching m0n0wall, you'll need to do a bit
of coding then!
If you go on with that and the patches are stable don't forget to send
them to manuel so he can decide whether to include them or not on the
next release (for example an "Advanded options" tab on DCHP Server
allowing to set any possible attribute ;))

See you,
Marc Fargas.