[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris <neuralparasite at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Lucent vpn firewall Brick 20
 Date:  Wed, 01 Feb 2006 00:16:14 -0800
I have recently found a lucent vpn firewall brick 20 without an ac
adapter :P for $4cdn. Currently has a modded atx power supply to power
it up.
It seems to have enough to run m0n0wall.. but i can't seem to find a way
to load it onto the 8meg flash chip :(

Specs:
Socket 7 rise mP6 @ 120mhz
64meg ram
3 Intel 10/100 ethernet controllers
8meg SST ATA-DISK CHIP 32pin DIP

Ports:
Keyboard
Monitor
Serial
3xEthernet
External Floppy

The whole thing is passively cooled with no moving parts :D But the
brick family of firewalls needs a managment server to be configured :(

http://www.imtech-telecom.be/seminars/white/Lucent/Brick20%20data%20sheet.pdf
I was thinking that i might beable to use an external floppy drive...
but im not shure if the port is proprietary.
anyone have any ideas on  how i could get m0n0wall or somthing else on it?