[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dee Lowndes <dee at asyouneed dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN for 2 offices connecting to same domain on a windows server
 Date:  Wed, 01 Feb 2006 12:35:36 +0000
Hi All,

	I have never done this but I think its possible and would like a second
opinion or two :)

I have two offices that need connecting, one with a few users and a main
one with about 15 I plan on getting SDSL at the main one and ADSL on the
other with ISP supplied routers that have VPN pass through. I then want
to put two m0n0wall wrap units in each premises to set up a VPN so that
both office have access to the same domain on a Windows 2003 Server.

I believe that windows 2003 will have to do DHCP for both offices and
that this will have to pass over the VPN does anyone know if this is
possible?

If anyone thinks I am going about this the wrong way please let me know
also :)

Thank in advance,
Dee