[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP Spoofing & M0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:48:14 +0100
Ron,

Thanks for the reply.
I tried that. It never worked for me, but that might be my onw fault.
This thread has convinced me to try it again.

(It's indeed a dutch KPN+ADSL, only not a consumer one, but a semi-businesslike
connection called MX-FLEX. And it sucks. ;-) )

--
Jeroen Visser.

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:37:54 +0100, Ron Cohen wrote

Met vriendelijke groet,
Jeroen Visser.
--
Sure, we know Unix, we've seen it in Jurassic Park...