[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  j dot tarot at tecsas dot fr
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Dumber on Static Routes ! :'(
 Date:  Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:23:32 +0100
Hi,

First let me tell that I'm very sorry to bug you all once again about
this routing issue... but after _many_many_ tries with static
routes/rules etc,  I'm still absolutely unable to obtain a working
setup.

I have a m0n0wall 1.21 on soekris hardware acting as a firewall/router
for my LAN (192.168.0.254). Internet access is provided by a PPPoE
modem on WAN interface. And I have to join a box with address
10.10.12.254 through OPT1 interface.
I have tried all sorts of combinations of OPT1 IP address
(192.168.0.253
or in 10.10.12.1)/static routes/rules... without finding the good one
:'(

Help would be _much_ appreciated

lost man