[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Issues (Revised; Sorry about last email!)
 Date:  Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:52:43 -0500
On 2/1/06, Scott M. Day <scottd at weldonowen dot com> wrote:
> Not sure what happened - I had an entire lead in for that last
> request. Here is what I said originally:

This makes more sense now.

A copy and paste of your config.xml from status.php is probably the
only way anybody is going to be able to help you.  You have something
in your IPsec configured wrong, but no telling what without the
config.  You can email it to me offlist if you don't want it publicly
available.

-Chris