[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "KCS" <kcs at apatinonline dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  out of data by 4
 Date:  Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:06:44 +0100
I got this message in system log:

/kernel: in_cksum: out of data by 4

and after this, there is total network loss of traffic, for some time, sometimes few minutes,
sometimes hour or two, no specific pattern. The mono itself starts to work by itself, I can access
it always, and sometimes when I notice it, I reboot it and it works fine. The load is always under
30% for memory and CPU, it's not load related since I got it this morning when there is not much
network traffic.

Any explanations?

Nikola
KCS - "Kiraly Consulting & Services" doo
Srpskih Vladara 22 - Apatin -  Serbia&Montenegro
tel/fax: +381 25 774 248
mobile:+381 63 1-527-527
kcs at apatinonline dot net www.apatinonline.net
office at kcs dot co dot yu    www.kcs.co.yu