[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ron Cohen <r dot cohen at pentasystems dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP Spoofing & M0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:45:39 +0100
Jeroen,

KPN DSL is not my cup of tea either. Never heard of MX-Flex, dont know
if that works with SIP Spoof. I have 5 customers running on KPN-consumer
ADSL/Monowall SIP spoof combo. Can't get it up and running with one
specific customer (can't ping past Thomson 510) so that might be a
specific Tomson problem.

Why don't you get a regular KPN business account? It's delivered with a
8-ip routed subnet so you don't have to mess with dhcp-spoof or sip

Jeroen Visser wrote:
> Ron,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> I tried that. It never worked for me, but that might be my onw fault.
> This thread has convinced me to try it again.
>
> (It's indeed a dutch KPN+ADSL, only not a consumer one, but a semi-businesslike
> connection called MX-FLEX. And it sucks. ;-) )
>
> --
> Jeroen Visser.
>
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:37:54 +0100, Ron Cohen wrote

Ron Cohen
Penta Systems
Wondestraat 3
7605 CE Almelo