[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denilson Rocha <denilson at vertentes dot com dot br>
 To:  Michael J Hess <mhess at nighthawkrad dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Is there some interface prioritized?
 Date:  Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:16:07 -0200
Hi!

Mike, you really solved my problem! All the links were in channel 1...
Changed the P2P do channel 6, and all works fine now!

It's interesting how we work on a solution, and forget the elemental
things.... I remember that  I have done an alteration in these channels,
but after some tests I forgot this way, and began to search another
things... The channels are always in my mind, but this time...

Thanks to all!

Denilson