[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gregory Machin <gregory dot machin at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall (new bee), vmware + webinterface.
 Date:  Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:46:22 +0200
Hi.
I'm new to m0n0wall and freebsd, but have been, working with a number linux
distros for quite awhile.
The problem i'm having with m0n0wall and vmware, is that I cant access the
web interface.
I'm using the pc iso version.
I have tried disabling all references to the firewalling and filtering.
I have nmapd the m0n0wall and all that comes up is a vnc port 5900 , but can
logging , having tried all the obviouse passwords ..

I did have a working linux install in the same vmware, virtual machine and
it worked fine ..

What have i missed .

--
Gregory Machin