[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>
 To:  "'Paul Taylor'" <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>, "'Andrew Lewis'" <andrew at coastal dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WCCP (Web Cache Coordination Protocol) Support??
 Date:  Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:44:56 -0500
I actually emailed Jonathan early this week asking about it, he said was
working on a paid project and will be working on the cache server version
once that's finished.  I think he is an excellent candidate for doing it as
I have been running his modified captive portal version for a while now and
it runs awesome.

jason