[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  "edp dot lists at acerbis dot it" <edp dot lists at acerbis dot it>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 4801 power consumption
 Date:  Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:41:38 -0500
On 2/3/06, edp dot lists at acerbis dot it <edp dot lists at acerbis dot it> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Which is the maximum power consumption used by 4801 with 128mb ram and an
> hard drive under stress?
>
> Anyone sampled the PEAK power consumption of such equipment in a working
> environment under load?

If you are looking for load information, such as sustained
current/voltage draw or possible heat generation...I can't help.

But, If your asking a round-about question to see how much it will
cost to power, I seem to remember Chris B. answering a similiar
question whereby it will cost the end user about $1 per year.