[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Mason (Lists)" <lists at masonc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple ISP question
 Date:  Sun, 05 Feb 2006 09:42:09 -0400
I have a m0n0wall installation as the gateway between our internet
provider and our internal network. Because we use our main feed for
VOIP, I want to direct the internal workstation traffic to a less
reliable but cheaper ADSL feed, and I want to serve our webcam on a
Cable TV feed as the webcam creates significant traffic that can swamp
our main ISP's feed.
What would be the best way to achieve this? Should I put a router
upstream of the M0n0wall unit, or is there a way to do this with M0n0wall?
Is there a open source application better suited for this?
Any suggestions appreciated...

--
Chris Mason

believed to be clean.