[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "F. Haubenschild" <m0n0wall at moshauer dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  generic pc & console instead of VGA adapter
 Date:  Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:07:11 +0100
Hi there,

I've searched already the archive, but no answer fitted my question.

Is it possible to boot m0n0wall from a generic pc motherboard without vga?

If it's possible, which changes should be made to solve the problem?

I've already tried to add the -h at the boot loader, it seemed to work but I
couldn't reach the webgui. Without the -h and without the vga adapter the
m0n0wall seemed to boot, but I also couldn't reach the webgui.

I need a detailed answer - because I'm not familiar with FreeBSD.

Regards,
Frank