[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mat Murdock <mmurdock underscore lists at kimballequipment dot com>
 To:  David Cook <david dot cook at jpcompserv dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: VPN for 2 offices connecting to same domain on a windows server
 Date:  Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:15:45 -0700
You may want to look at this thread.  I was trying to accomplish the
same thing.  However I was doing this with Windows 2000 not 2003.
Hopefully things have changed.

Mat Murdock

David Cook wrote:
> Dee Lowndes wrote:
>> Sorry I should have said that only one Windows 2003 SBS server would be
>> in use and that would be located in the main office. Indeed to figure
>> out a way for both offices to be able to use that one server.
>>
>> Ideas on a postcard please ;)
>>
>> Dee
>>
>> On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 07:04 -0600, MN wrote:
>>
>>> Your Windows 2003 servers will have DNS, you can use this for the
>>> domain
>>> connectivity. Point your "fringe" office back at a DNS server at the
>>> "home"
>>> office.  As for DHCP, it may be more trouble than it is worth to get
>>> that