[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tyler Heusinkveld" <theusinkveld at usd402 dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Remote Control
 Date:  Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:19:04 -0600
Does anyone know if plans are underway to include a remote control of m0n0wall in the way of Bash or
some other type of remote control. I am new to Linux in general and m0n0wall and am a newbie. I know
that we have several SuSE boxes at my place of employment and we use PuTTY to remote admin our squid
and squidguard machines. It would be handy to have access to the console so I don't have to hook up
a monitor to it when I want to see the commnad line.

Thanks,

Tyler Heusinkveld

" Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk? "