[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gen Phreak <genphreak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Clarification of web UI: WAN PPPoE functions- is this natural or truly strange?
 Date:  Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:00:42 +1100
Hi Lee,

Thanks for your reply.

When one turns it off, the Idle timeout greys out.  I interpreted the
interface to mean that if one wants one's connection to be
automatically established and maintained by the router, these features
should be enabled.

I've just turned it off, and once the right time comes I will reboot
to see if the PPPoE interface re-establishes itself.

Is this what it will do in your experience?

Cheers, Nick