[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gen Phreak <genphreak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Clarification of web UI: WAN PPPoE functions- is this natural or truly strange?
 Date:  Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:01:51 +1100
Great, thanks Lee. I was really thinking this was going to be tough to
diagnose. I couldn't find any clarification in the doco, I might
suggest the change...

It is very nice functioning (to have m0n0 do this by default). However
for those people used to typical home routers such as D-Links etc.
that proliferate, I guess this might not be expected as these devices
often have to be set to reconnect.

Thanks a heap for the help!

> All of my PPPoE interfaces look like this.  I changed the username and
> password, of course...  They are rock solid, and auto-reconnect.
Lee