[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Schuette <mike at compsolution dot us>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC FQDN bug?
 Date:  Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:20:12 -0600
Alan,

The function works correctly.  The first line from your racoon log is
"fatal parse error".  This would indicate that the configuration files
generated by monowall for racoon are invalid.  This could be a bug in
monowall, or more likely, it could be that you passed it invalid
information.  We can't tell unless we know what you've entered, so we
would either need the .xml config file or the generated racoon.conf to
troubleshoot.  Both can contain personal info such as IP addresses, so
only paste them here if you're comfortable with that.

I might be wrong on this (if so, someone correct me,) but to get the
generated racoon.conf, first log into your monowall & then visit this

Mike Schuette