[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SuperRange 9, and MESH
 Date:  Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:07:10 -0800
I was wondering if anyone would be up for helping in making a monowall
distro that would have 2 wireless cards( 1 the SR9 900mhz, and 1 2.4 ghz
card).  I know the monowall hasnt been the best at being a AP, and i have
just been piggybacking a linksys on the back of it, and using the monowall
for captive portal, authentication, bw shaper, etc.  But it would be nice to
have a 1 box finished project.

I am willing to buy the hardware and provide test environment.  Is monowall
capable of operating the SR9 in a mesh or WDS mode?

This idea just sounds really cool to me.

Thanks
Chris