 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPtP from internal net to global IP
 Date:  Tue, 07 Feb 2006 21:07:16 +0100
Hi!

Would it be possible to setup pptp to connect from an internal wireless
net? (using custom wrt54-boxes to handle the internal mesh-network)

I will have a routed subnet available /29 or more, and all the clients
will have to connect via pptp to the monowall-router.

It is crutial that conenctins can be made from the internet thru the
vpn-tunnel to a soho-router or pc at the client.
Some/more of them have services running that need to be accessible from
the internet.

All trafic out should be made using the clients own wan-ip, to ensure
that we know where bad activities come from. Not nessesarily from with
pc, but we need to be able to identify witch the client.

Any other solutions would also be great?