[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>, "Mark Griswold" <mgriswold at environics dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Looking for configuration advice with SBS 2003
 Date:  Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:03:44 -0500
x2 on removing the linksys box. I have a small server setup that I had connected to a linksys
router. I set my m0n0wall box up next to it and got it all configured which just having it connected
to the lan. I then pulled the plug on the linksys box, plugged the dsl modem into the m0n0wall box
and set the lan ip to what was on the linksys router. Basically a seamless upgrade.

Ryan