[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott M. Day" <scottd at weldonowen dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.2 passive FTP NAT
 Date:  Tue, 7 Feb 2006 22:31:18 -0800
Has anyone come up with a solution to this one. Why does Passive FTP
not work with FTP NAT set up? Is there something that we are missing,
from what I gather I am not the only one having this issue. Worked
through a Smoothwall, switched over to m0n0 1.2 and it broke. It
seems to work via command line ftp, and some other methods, but not
through, say IE browser... I know, I know, but many clients try to
FTP this way.

VSFTP behind a m0n0, I heard a suggestion it had something to do with
Outbound NAT? Can someone suggest a starting point on this one - or
can someone just tell me I am a total buffoon? :)

-Scott