[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Henry F. Camacho Jr" <hfc at ciorent dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Firewall Rules
 Date:  Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:53:03 +0100
It only is possible if you have administrative access to both ends of the tunnel. You only can
filter incoming traffic before it is entering the tunnel. At the end that receives the traffic you
can't filter it anymore.

LAN1-------m0n01-------<ipsec>-------m0n02----LAN2

For example you can filter at m0n01 at LAN1 interface incoming traffic to destination LAN2.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit