[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kris Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Version of m0n0wall that filters VPN traffic/Allows fragments
 Date:  Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:36:40 -0000
Hello,

Recently I have been working on a version of m0n0wall that solves two problems that I have been
having and that have been raised on this mailing list a few times:

1. Fragmented packets are dropped on decrypted IPSEC packets
2. It is not possible to apply firewall rules to decrypted IPSEC packets

If anybody is interested in testing this version feel free to email me. I have so far produced an
image for the generic-pc version as I don't use WRAP/Soekris (yet).

Regards,

Kris.