[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Rohde" <mrohde at comcast dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Function for Status --> Captive Portal (new-bee)
 Date:  Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:10:19 -0500
Hello World!

I am new to m0n0wall.  I am using it in a public park in Richmond, VA, USA
presently for the captive portal feature only (All users are required to
pass through the portal.  As the usage grows we may take it to the next
step.  I initially brought up the park on version 1.2 and upgraded to
version 1.21 in January after it's release and everything is working GREAT.

My question, which I have not located much information on, is once Captive
Portal is active an additional Status link is available "Captive Portal" and
when followed I get the header, but there is never any users listed. I check
the DHCP logs and there are several users who have been assigned IP
addresses and activity on the network, but there never appears to be entries
in the Status/Captive Portal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Rohde

Monroepark.com