[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jason King <jking at informs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Soekris vpn1411 board
 Date:  Tue, 07 Feb 2006 07:32:53 -0600
If I put a Soekris vpn1411 board in my Soekris net4501, will m0n0wall
start offloading the VPN functions to that processor? My current net4501
box is capping on CPU usage because of recent increases in IPSec and
PPTP VPN traffic. So my thoughts are that I either need to upgrade to
the net4801 or add the vpn1401 or vpn1411 expansion board to my existing
net4501 so the VPN processing will offload to that board. I want to
first make sure that m0n0wall will use that board if I get it.

Jason