[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Booting from CF
 Date:  Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:15:56 -0600
I've been through my fair share of CF boot problems.  You may want to try a
Transcend memory module.  It is the only device I was able to get working on
certain motherboards.  They are inexpensive, were recommended by others in
the forum, and have worked well for us in production systems ever since.
You can find them here:

http://www.transcendusa.com/Products/ModDetail.asp?ModNo=26&LangNo=0