[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Internet usage monitoring....suggestions please!
 Date:  Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:39:23 -0700
I apologize this is a bit off subject, but....

I am looking for some decent monitoring software to track internet usage and bandwidth.  It does not
depend on OS (Windows or Linux).  Can people please suggest some that they LIKE that are free,
open-source or even commercial.  I would like to keep the price below $1000 for software.  I am also
willing to build a Linux box with extra nic cards to accomodate this task.

Thanks,

Travis A. Zadikem
I.T. Manager
Picosecond Pulse Labs, Inc.